In the modern-day, the website plays an important role in all the aspects of communication making most of the task simpler. Websites improve the quality of communication and business to reach more clients across the world. Normality there are 2 main types of website such as Static Website and Dynamic Website. Based on the functionality of the sites, these would vary on many terms. Choosing the best one based on your budget or business requirements would be more suitable.
What Is A Static Website?
Static Website is the site that is normally written based on the plain HTML. Static Website mainly does not require any kind of extensive knowledge on the database design or even web programming. Static Website is coded in HTML so that the codes are fixed. Mainly, information on the Static Website could be visible to the visitors.
Pros Of Static Website:
- Static Website is completely flexible
- Easily customizable WebPages that match the layout on varied contents
- The designer can include any special effects
- Customizable theming options available
- Lower Cost for up-front compared to a dynamic site
- Speed of your site is much higher
Cons Of Static Website:
- Difficult to update the content in static site
- Important to know HTML, as well as design methods or you, need to hire the designers for changing the theme or mode
- Scalability is another disadvantage of Static Website
- Difficult to construct individual pages
- Takes more time and effort
- Higher cost for updating the content
- No proper Content Management System (CMS)
What Is A Dynamic Website?
Dynamic Website is the site written with the server-side scripting language that includes the PHP, ASP.NET, ColdFusion or JSP. Based on the sites, these contents are called as the scripting language on other files with database depending on the action of the user. The main purpose of the server is to enable the informed aspects for the user based on the input. Normally, the Client-side scripting could be utilized for creating the dynamic website. It is easier to generate the process of content for the client’s computer based on the input of visitors.
Pros Of Dynamic Website:
- The webpage is easier to download from the server
- Connecting Dynamic Website to databases is easier to pull all information in an organized manner
- Easier to create product pages based on the related products
- Creating the content management system becomes a much easier option
- Interface easily allows the developers to manage data on web-based series in the administrative WebPages
- Easier to edit categories, descriptions, specifications, videos, and images
- No or little ongoing costs
- Easier to introduce new structure on the webpage
- Updating dynamic website with more features becomes easier
Cons Of Dynamic Site:
- Design of dynamic site will be fixed compared to the static site so most WebPages are enabled with the Template
- Customization capability for building limited aspects to select only pre-defined options
- Cost is higher
- The whole process of setting a dynamic site is more complicated
Every website formats have their own merits and demerits. For making the hasty decision, it is important to know the complete Pros and Cons and best to go for the cheaper option. The static website is the best option for saving your budget. When you are not going to make regular updates then it is best to go for Dynamic website development. Choose the best option which is suitable for your webpage contents.